David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't say he was a better player than Silva but he would have been better yesterday.

Think In tight home games they used to really complement each other. Also think it was a game made for sterling yesterday. His dribbling skills in the box would have helped. Why couldn't he have at least been on the bench? Anyway trust in pep!

The usual knockers are out in any case, they see it as they see it, I personally thought Dave was better than Silkay (who looked tired) and KDB (who was seriously off the boil) yesterday but as they are the fashionable new toys they dont get the same criticism that is afforded one of our longest serving and best ever players. Thats the way of things I know, but it doesnt make those that have preconceived opinions on Silva right though.

The usual knockers are out in any case, they see it as they see it, I personally thought Dave was better than Silkay (who looked tired) and KDB (who was seriously off the boil) yesterday but as they are the fashionable new toys they dont get the same criticism that is afforded one of our longest serving and best ever players. Thats the way of things I know, but it doesnt make those that have preconceived opinions on Silva right though.
Everyone needs a boo boy but to pick on dave is extraordinary

Think In tight home games they used to really complement each other. Also think it was a game made for sterling yesterday. His dribbling skills in the box would have helped. Why couldn't he have at least been on the bench? Anyway trust in pep!

If he was fit he should have at least been on the bench. Strange decision that one.

All the skill in the world but he doesn't drag the team over the line when needed.

His allergy to shooting, let alone scoring, means he'll always be a luxury player rather than one to win us games when needed - not saying he's alone in the team with that.

I'm fine if people disagree, just my own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.