David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
for every clever reverse pass at West Ham, there's a nondescript performance at Leicester or Liverpool.

He has far more good games than nondescript ones and reducing his input down simply to 'clever reverse passes' would be to ignore the important goals, assists and his general dominance of games all for the sake of exaggerating the frequency and importance of a small number of underwhelming performances. How about his goal and MOTM performance vs West Ham as opposed to "clever reverse passes"? Just seems a bit more balanced.

You're first part might be right and it might be wrong; it certainly wouldn't be unexpected for a player's level of performance to decrease after 31 but the part I've quoted does him a huge disservice.

David Silva: "I have been here for an eternity and I am happy. There are lots of good things here and the British fans are amazing."

David Silva: "I like the competitiveness. Personally I just try to work day to day - I do not get obsessed with thinking about titles."

It is vibrant and demanding football and I'm happy at City

David Silva: "I have been here for an eternity and I am happy. There are lots of good things here and the British fans are amazing."

David Silva: "I like the competitiveness. Personally I just try to work day to day - I do not get obsessed with thinking about titles."

It is vibrant and demanding football and I'm happy at City

can we love him anymore????

That list isn't very good.

Not sure what you mean by "good"? It's just the average mark they've all got over the season.

There are the odd surprising result, Zabba's higher than I thought he would be, but in the main it's fairly in line with what I'd expect. Silva, Yaya, Sterling and DeBruyne towards the top, Kolarov and Bravo at the bottom.

Not sure what you mean by "good"? It's just the average mark they've all got over the season.

There are the odd surprising result, Zabba's higher than I thought he would be, but in the main it's fairly in line with what I'd expect. Silva, Yaya, Sterling and DeBruyne towards the top, Kolarov and Bravo at the bottom.

Well Silva hasn't been our best player this season, let alone by that big a distance. Zabaleta should be in the last 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.