David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell him to dye his hair ginger.
Seriously though mate he has got to know we love him. On here and among the blues I speak to he is considered one of, if not the greatest to ever wear the shirt.
That doesn't come across to him much in the stadium though .

I tell him about the clever people don't worry

Kinky was my all time favourite for a long time. Dave has taken over the mantle. A consummate professional and a total joy to watch. Let's hope he knows how much we enjoy watching him play.

That doesn't come across to him much in the stadium though .

I tell him about the clever people don't worry

I got my first season ticket in 1988, Paul Moulden signed my junior blues membership.

I've played everywhere from Macc Town and Morcombe reserves to the soccer dome and on every rec from Bidulf to Belper.

I've watched football live in countless countries and on TV for years.

Tell David from me, a life long football lover and City fan that he is a joy to watch and if I could have been any footballer, I would pick him.
He's a truly magical footballer, he doesn't have hair cuts, I've no idea who his bird is. He doesn't dab. He works incredibly hard, physical, brace, durable, he's a true team player and a credit to the sport. All with incredible natural talent. He is grossly underrated and undervalued, he has remained so to the benefit of the club I love.

I wouldn't pick Messi, I wouldn't pick Maradona, I may consider Romario but Silva is the footballer I'd want to be.

An absolute joy to watch and a footballing brain second to none. But what stands out to me is his incredible balance. I have never seen a player (outside of Messi and Maradona maybe) that has the exquisite balance that El Mago has. A simply wonderful player and a City legend.

He's the best ever city player imo and one of the most underrated players in world football from the last 10 years but unfortunately he's got a shit name for singing.

'Ole ole is ok but it's abit meh and is hard to get going after a few lines of it.

The best passing midfielder this club has ever seen and arguably will ever see. He's been judged on this forum for the other things he doesn't do as well. You could crticise any player for things they don't do as well as others.
For what he is in the team to do he is the best.
Attitude never in doubt unlike some of the other so called best evers...
Pity his name doesn't get sang anywhere near as much as some others.

I'm sorry if this offends you but you come across as extremely precious.

Every single player on here is criticised and praised, It's the purpose of a forum to hold debate and no player is perfect, even Joey Barton.

Silva IS without doubt the most naturally gifted footballer i've ever seen as City but does he have his flaws? Yes. Can he impact a game like Tevez used to? No. Would I swap him for any other attacking midfielder in the world? Would I fuck! I think it's testament to how good he is that he goes under the radar, he gets on with his game and does it better than anyone. ,I think the issue outside of City is that people look at his stats (which are still phenomenal) and he tends to be the player that sets up the person making the assist, which is pretty hard to portray statistically.

And his name is sang as much as any one else at the ground...

I honestly don't know one City fan that doesn't rate Silva as one of our best ever players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.