David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great player. Greater man. Legend.

Some time ago on the Joe Hart thread people were debating the value of sentimentality from supporters in football. Well, whenever you are feeling a bit cynical or pessimistic, look at this tweet. Some footballers do care.

Thank you, David. This may not be your intention, but by looking at that photo, by looking back, the dark clouds surrounding Valencia for most part of the year seem to have brighten, if only for a moment.

Cherish this man. Treasure his performance. And take time to appreciate the Sheikh too:)

After the 6-1, many United fans conceded he was the best player in the league. They have completely missed his return to his best this season, and this is going to be a rude shock for them. Have a sense he is going to be our X factor once again.

I can't say I'm a fan of Scholes's diary of misery columns he gets paid to write these days. However interesting to note that in his latest one he thinks there are only three truly world class players in the PL - Silva, De Bruyne and Aguero.

He's clearly a moaning tit, but red tosser or not he was a great player & knows a thing or two about playing football.

Think the number might go up to four when Jesus gets here too...

After the 6-1, many United fans conceded he was the best player in the league. They have completely missed his return to his best this season, and this is going to be a rude shock for them. Have a sense he is going to be our X factor once again.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Rags have always feared Silva. They are fully aware of what he can do to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.