David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a performance by spain. Silva looks back to his best. The likes of Koke and Vitolo do his running for him for spain now which allows him to focus more on his creative play. Busquets-Koke-Thiago is some midfield. Iniesta wasn't even playing either. Silva suffered more than anyone that fabregas was a lazy ass and didn't defend in the euros. Spain look a better team without fabgregas

And we have Dinho, Nolito, Raheem, KdB and - hopefully, soon - Leroy to do the running for him.

Liechtenstein pop. 35 thousand. Spain would be expected to make mince meat of this minnow. Why are people making such a big deal . Just curious.

Liechtenstein pop. 35 thousand. Spain would be expected to make mince meat of this minnow. Why are people making such a big deal . Just curious.
Because it's good to see a couple of our players in great form. A big deal? Fuckinell.

It must be sad to be in your home and office.

Son: "I've just got perfect scores on my A-levels, scored the winning goal in the school league's Autumn tournament, and won the regional science research competition."

You: "Yes, but when are you going to start work and buy us an estate in Mallorca?"

Last edited:
It must be sad to be in your home and office.

Son: "I've just got perfect scores on my A-level, scored the winning goal in the school league's Autumn tournament, and won the regional science research competition."

You: "Yes, but when are you going to start work and buy us an estates not Mallorca?"
???? World cup winners beats 6th smallest country in the world ranked 182.

???? World cup winners beats 6th smallest country in the world ranked 182.
It's always nice to see our players performing well, regardless of the circumstances. You not appreciating that is your business but I don't know why you'd come on a thread dedicated to one of ours to try and diminish what was a great game.
I suppose some people are just wired that way.

c8c920ff0c95015f994cb20f4c1085d6.jpg

It's always nice to see our players performing well, regardless of the circumstances. You not appreciating that is your business but I don't know why you'd come on a thread dedicated to one of ours to try and diminish what was a great game.
I suppose some people are just wired that way.
Why you keep going on about our players never said anything bad about our players. My point is a country like Spain beating such a small country is not a big deal.

Why you keep going on about our players never said anything bad about our players. My point is a country like Spain beating such a small country is not a big deal.
Because it's the David Silva thread and most of the posts are discussing err, David Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.