David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent performance yet again by "El Mago". Him, Dinho and Kev totally bossed the midfield yesterday. And Dave likes to get stuck in as well, doesn't he?

Still not as good as Kinkladze, mind.

;-)

For me the bravest thing you can do on a football pitch is demand the ball when your team is under pressure. That's exactly what Silva did yesterday in the second half.

I couldn't agree more. He was a leader yesterday. An absolutely sensational performance.

After a shit season hes back to his best. Definitely the best player ive ever seen at the club.

Will be interesting to see what happens with kdb and silva once Gundogan is fit as you would expect him to be regular starter in the side. Not a bad problem to have.

Yet after so many years the singers rarely sing his name! Come on you vocal ones, make his name heard!
It's because David Silva Ole is a pathetic chant. 12 words and 8 of them are Ole. You'd expect that from Palace or German fans. It's shite!

This one needs more widely learning:

Where has the gritty dave come from,i was convinced our midfield would be bullied yesterday,awww little dave has grown up lol
He's always been like that. He's one of the dirtiest little buggers in the league on the sly. And he's always calling the ref a "puta".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.