David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His game isn't based on pace or power, he could lose a yard and still be the best player on the pitch. The intensity at which Pep likes to play might eventually be his undoing, but so far he's looking better than he has in years.

Merlin was amazing and it is a scary thought that he might not be able to sustain it for long, after all he's 30 and not exactly a physical specimen like Ronaldo is. With that in mind, looking at the way contributes defensively, I can completely see him transitioning into a Pirlo style deep-lying-playmaker for us. Playing that position would lessen the physical toll of running back and forth the pitch. I hope we can squeeze every bit of magic inside him until the last drop and he could play at least 4-5 years more for us. But in order for that to happen we must manage him correctly and not run him to the ground.

Remember when there was talk on here about him and KDB not being able to play in the same team?

Fun times

Looking good this season. Playing a bit deeper under Pep and doing more defensive work. Still awesome though.

I am concerned about Dave, he looks terribly thin . He looks a bit ill. ;) ( It seems the nutritionist has got our whole team some sort of diet)

it has been wonderful to watch, i hope his body holds up for the season.

No one does what he does , our little magician.

Remember when there was talk on here about him and KDB not being able to play in the same team?

Fun times
I hold my hands up..never thought I'd see the day when Kevin and David, without Yaya, go to old Trafford and boss central midfield on a sat lunchtime kick about against the world's most expensive footballer... and the highest paid player on the planet,1goalwayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.