David Silva (continued)

Re: David Silva...

if i had a choice between messi and silva , i would take spanish dave every time.

I feel like we need to do a bit of a public 'player needs protection' announcement like so many managers seem to do. He's going to have the ankles of a 70 year old by the time he's retired if this carries on. You shouldn't be allowed to hack him down just because you can't keep up with him.

adrianr said:
I feel like we need to do a bit of a public 'player needs protection' announcement like so many managers seem to do. He's going to have the ankles of a 70 year old by the time he's retired if this carries on. You shouldn't be allowed to hack him down just because you can't keep up with him.

he took at least half a dozen knocks today , and the ref did nothing , it would be a real shame if a player of silva's class had to retire due to injury , because refs are not giving him the protection he deserves.

gmckennasell said:
adrianr said:

he took at least half a dozen knocks today , and the ref did nothing , it would be a real shame if a player of silva's class had to retire due to injury , because refs are not giving him the protection he deserves.

He can rest during the World Cup

Hoghead said:
gmckennasell said:
adrianr said:

He can rest during the World Cup
???

He's a starter for Spain. Don't let the friendlies fool you. Our Dave is always a starter for Spain on the big stage.

Agree - think he is our greatest ever player. A genius and a total pleasure to watch.

A question - whenever he gets subbed he always goes straight down tunnel - does anyone know why? Could be as he gets kicked to fuck

blue ranger said:
Agree - think he is our greatest ever player. A genius and a total pleasure to watch.

A question - whenever he gets subbed he always goes straight down tunnel - does anyone know why? Could be as he gets kicked to fuck

Straight into the ice bath?

Another master class today, even the stadium MOTM was right for once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.