David Silva (continued)

Re: David Silva...

JamesMCFC said:
How come it's took so long to realise his best position is behind the striker?

Same reason that its taken so long to realise that Winning huge games with Yaya pushing on is a surefire winner.

Our midfield was under siege yesterday because of the unusual way which Southampton played, but Silva especially did great in keeping the ball in tight spaces and under great pressure.

It's like watching an artist at work.

I've read the morning papers, and watched MOTD. Not a mention of his performance. One of his best to date.

got it, that take that song..

Never forget David Silva

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/OtrNknhuG60" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/OtrNknhuG60</a>

A gem
Quite how he does that turn with the outside of his foot with the ball is beyond me. To coin a phrase, he turns on a sixpence. There's no answer to it.
Yaya does it too but not in the same confines, the ball always spills a little but Dave has the thing glued to his foot. It's breathtaking.

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
Need him at the top of his game at Liverpool my boss is a Liverpool fan and to be fair I haven't seen him have a decent game against them so its time change that.

Playing out of his skin atm to be honest mate, it's the best ive seen him since he signed, long may it continue and i unusually have a good feeling about next week, merlin and yaya to bag it for us.

Unreal player, if him and Aguero link up how they were doing earlier on this season then we'll piss the run in.

Them two are on a different level and I for one can't wait to see back playing together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.