David Silva (continued)

Re: David Silva...

What I love most about Spanish Dave is his consistency, never misses the mark and is always playing to his ability.

Cant remember the last bad game he had, and even that he would of probably only misplaced 3 passes.

Easily one of the best players in the PL, him and Suarez is a throw up.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
it's the white boots, makes him look quicker and sharper.

Optical illusion.
thing is he optically illudes the opposition too....

He gets fouled every time he's on the ball. Doesn't seem to bother him. Little diamond.

In my opinion Colin Bell was the most complete footballer I have ever seen in a city shirt, he had skill, stamina, he was box to box could tackle score with either foot score with his head he had it all, David Silva is the most skilful player I have ever seen in a city shirt and will go on to be a legend just like Bell so enjoy whilst we have him.

city2 said:
In my opinion Colin Bell was the most complete footballer I have ever seen in a city shirt, he had skill, stamina, he was box to box could tackle score with either foot score with his head he had it all, David Silva is the most skilful player I have ever seen in a city shirt and will go on to be a legend just like Bell so enjoy whilst we have him.

Being an old get who watched and idolised Colin for many years, I fully agree with this, David has so much skill and does a lot of work off the ball we are lucky to him.

Watch that fukin Pub player publicly assault him next week along with Kun if he plays... need a VERY strong ref for this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.