David Silva (continued)

Re: David Silva...

needs attacking help in the final 3rd of the pitch - he is the one true creative genius we have and without him we look derived of ideas.

this needs to be seriously looked at as he carried us back into the game today but for what as a very unusual mistake by vinny

it seems that something is seriously wrong with jovetic (for as much as he looks a very decent player) - we cannot afford passengers when we are actually fighting for various trophies each season. An italian fan posted on here when we signed jovetic and actually stated he is a class act buty will only play the odd game due to his injury record

Txiki get Isco as we should have done and get merlin the back-up he deserves

Think he is the best player we have ever had.

Incredible player. Pure genius with a fighting spirit. Didn't deserve to the on the losing side today.

Mattyc55 said:
Carrying us

My worry is if we don't win the league will he want to carry on doing that? His stock has soared recently he could walk into any team he wants.

Sky Blue said:
Incredible player. Pure genius with a fighting spirit. Didn't deserve to the on the losing side today.

This. I don't think I've witnessed such desire to win.

He was amazing again today and has been all season (especially the last couple of months), looking like an early favourite for another City player of the month award.

He has to be fucking angry the way he watches on the field how different kind of defensive fuckups costing him winning trophies after trophies.
Or looks left or right and sees Nasri and Navas nowhere close puts in the work he does.

Our best player and most consistent by a mile for me. He has his bad games, had some bad period in his City career, but still for me he is above Agüero, Yaya easily for me.

And he is playing with an injury since weeks now apparantly...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.