David Silva (continued)

ClaudioDeyna said:
's easy to be magnanimous in victory, but some of the rawk comments are fulsome in their tributes to him:

'When David Silva aka Merlin went into 'God mode', he was nigh on unstoppable and would have made anyone look silly.'

LOL this. Silva totally shifted into another gear in the 2nd half, it was all him.

Personally think this is his best season yet, Merlin's been absolutely unreal.

Akira said:
ClaudioDeyna said:
's easy to be magnanimous in victory, but some of the rawk comments are fulsome in their tributes to him:

'When David Silva aka Merlin went into 'God mode', he was nigh on unstoppable and would have made anyone look silly.'

LOL this. Silva totally shifted into another gear in the 2nd half, it was all him.

Personally think this is his best season yet, Merlin's been absolutely unreal.

Agree, he's carried us at times. His movement, control and vision is unparalleled. I think when Silva hits top gear Nasri gets a bit of a slapped arse because it's not all going through him or about him, tends to disappear in games recently.

David Silva is more than one step ahead of Joe Hayes and George Hannah ..... Colin will always be our King but Silva as Tina Turner would say is "simply the best - better than all the rest"

The problem now is now that all of our strikers are fit do we go back to 4-4-2 and stick him on the wing again?
Think this would be a mistake.

It is an absolute joy to watch him play football,although i feel like he will be looking for a move to another club next season.

pikku said:
It is an absolute joy to watch him play football,although i feel like he will be looking for a move to another club next season.

Of all the top players in City's team, Silva is one of the least likely to leave. Said even Barcelona doesn't tempt him. He likes the quiet life here. We do owe him more though, in terms of success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.