David Silva (continued)

LoveCity said:
pikku said:
It is an absolute joy to watch him play football,although i feel like he will be looking for a move to another club next season.

Of all the top players in City's team, Silva is one of the least likely to leave. Said even Barcelona doesn't tempt him. He likes the quiet life here. We do owe him more though, in terms of success.

Agree with this, although he must have been so gutted with the defeat, after he put the team on his shoulders to get us back in the game yesterday.

He was killing Liverpool second half yesterday. World-class talent and our most talented players in my opinion.

Mesmerizing player to watch, he's always been a wonderful talent but this season he's become a leader too.

Best midfield player in the world at the moment ?

Quite simply an amazing player we are blessed to have.

Santiago Street . said:
Mesmerizing player to watch, he's always been a wonderful talent but this season he's become a leader too.

Best midfield player in the world at the moment ?

If you accept that Messi and Ronaldo stand apart, I'd make Silva third best player in the world right now. Think he just shades Iniesta.

If he were to leave - god forbid - and join Bayern or Madrid, he'd be recognised as such within a few months as well.

Said it before but this man is what has kept City even remotely close to the top of the table. I'm still amazed we have him at this club and I am actually pissed off, we haven't re paid him in more trophies. He's miles ahead of Navas, Milner, Nasri, Jovetic, Negredo, Dzeko and it shows when he isn't playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.