David Silva (continued)

Re: David Silva...

without a dream said:
Has to be a serious contender for our greatest ever player, I never saw Bell but it's hard to imagine he was better. Absolute genius.

i was driving home from the match thinking the exact same, i never seen Bell play myself but he must ov bin some player if people say he was better than el mago!!!

Merlin is at the peak of his powers. He may well carry us to the title.

Liverpool are going to struggle to contain him next week.

I do think Kun's injury and Negredo's loss of form has oddly helped us find the best formation and allowed Silva to play in the hole and dictate games. Too often particularly away from home we have had 2 strikers watching as our midfield gets overrun out of possession. Silva is the key to the title for us.

Best player in the league and easily out best ever player

The guy is magical and I wouldn't swap him for anyone.

What a lot of people don't realise is how hard he works. Runs around all game and loves to get stuck in too.

Absolute world class

Taken it to another level in since the FL Cup final.

He's the best footballer in the Premier League. But he won't win POTS because the media only talk about him in passing. If they bigged him up he'd walk it.

Would love to see how many chances he's created for teammates this season, not just how many assists he's provided but how many chances he's created full stop...

I understand if I'm not believed but Silva is playing through the pain barrier. He's hardly training and you can see how much he is suffering when he gets a knock. I was told he wouldn't play today - I hope he makes it to the end of season because he was absolutely sensational.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.