David Silva (continued)

Luis Aragones said he had the "biggest balls" in the Spain squad, I think he certainly proved that yesterday.

His goal, virtually ignored, is one of the goals of the season, a brilliant, brilliant team passing move. 18 passes, starting with Silva in our half on the left.

10robinho10 said:
Luis Aragones said he had the "biggest balls" in the Spain squad, I think he certainly proved that yesterday.
He has to start in Spain's WC instead of Iniesta, Xavi or Cesc he has been better than all of them this season

I love this man, quite simply our best player. Almost all of our goals recently have flowed through him and I personally don't know where we'd be without him. He is by far a better player than Fabregas and will 100% start for Spain. He's their main man too alongside Iniesta.

Just as a little aside, please forgive the interruption;
I went to a birthday gathering straight from the match yesterday so was wearing my City gear and a lady I was talking to suddenly said to me; "oh I've just come back from holiday in Gran Canaria and one of your players has poured millions into the area and everyone was singing his praises when they heard we were from Manchester."

So not only a great footballing wizard but a philanthropist as well.

Eccles Blue said:
Just as a little aside, please forgive the interruption;
I went to a birthday gathering straight from the match yesterday so was wearing my City gear and a lady I was talking to suddenly said to me; "oh I've just come back from holiday in Gran Canaria and one of your players has poured millions into the area and everyone was singing his praises when they heard we were from Manchester."

So not only a great footballing wizard but a philanthropist as well.

I went to where he is from in 1998, it was on one of them Timeshare things that you get roped into when you're young and naive.....there was huge development going on back then, Arguinegan it's called.

It's easy to be magnanimous in victory, but some of the rawk comments are fulsome in their tributes to him:

'When David Silva aka Merlin went into 'God mode', he was nigh on unstoppable and would have made anyone look silly.'

'What a player great performance in the second half I though he was unreal today and dragged his team back into the game on his own, he was probably the best player on the pitch.'

'Absolutely scared shitless every time he had the ball. Ran the game in the 2nd half.'

'I thought he showed another dimension to his game yesterday and one I honestly did not think he had. It was that ability to boss a game which was seemingly running away from his team. He galvanised his side in Gerrard-esque fashion. Literally dragged them forward and made vital contributions.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.