David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinky by name said:
any reason why players should not get a bit of stick now and again?

Yes, because they are better at football than the idiots shouting it. If you prove your better than Robinho. You can give him shit. YouTube proof. :-).

simon23 said:
smithy167 said:
I went to nearly all our home games, didnt hear any abuse toward Robbie exact opposite in fact, come on here and it was rife, mostly armchairs imo.

well i heard it numerous times
Bet you did, what part of the stadium was you in?

Kinky by name said:
Singing fuck of robinho, fuck off robinho etc while he is playing on the pitch is not on, well not in my opinion anyway and the same goes for any sorts of chants like that towards a city player from our fans

Kinky by name said:

no not all.

but those people slagging him for instance about not tackling back for instance need a reality check on how certain players have to play/need to play......its not all aobt how much running you do!!!!

and it wasnt just bits of stick....

Lets hope we impress Silva enough to make him want to join us if not I fear Valencia have made it public in order to force Chelsea into bidding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.