David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
pee dubya said:
Griff93 said:
He didn't get away with rape. You cant get away with something you haven't done.

Nah mate, everyone knows if you're arrested in connection with something it means you commited the crime, that's why we don't bother with pointless shit like judges, lawyers, courts, trials, evidence, jury's etc. Leave that crap to the backwards, bureaucratic countries, this the land of the free!
It was a joke people...

Lol, who acused him anyway?

Freestyler said:
chelsea won't pay the money we will pay for him.

agreed - if he wants £160k a week he will come to us, if he wants £100k a week and CL football a year earlier he will go there

guys, valencia is cash strapped right now and they want the most money out of their sales, they wont care where silva wants to go.
i think that we might sign him by monday, after spain's game and stuff.

FUManUtd said:
guys, valencia is cash strapped right now and they want the most money out of their sales, they wont care where silva wants to go.

Heres hoping. Plus I've got a right mind to report you with having such filth in your username, sort it out ;)

The thing is, it doesn't seem as if David really wants to come here does it? I mean, if so, the deal would pretty much be done by now. He wants to go to Barca, or if England he prefers Chelsea, and if he doesn't want to make the move here, how could he be forced to? I doubt that.

So, I think he is more likely to stay in Spain, or move to London than to join us.

Matt the very impressive Giant said:
The thing is, it doesn't seem as if David really wants to come here does it? I mean, if so, the deal would pretty much be done by now. He wants to go to Barca, or if England he prefers Chelsea, and if he doesn't want to make the move here, how could he be forced to? I doubt that.

So, I think he is more likely to stay in Spain, or move to London than to join us.
This. Fair play to him if he does too as it'll show more motivates him than a few quid.

yatesy94 said:
FUManUtd said:

Heres hoping. Plus I've got a right mind to report you with having such filth in your username, sort it out ;)

agreed, I do not want to read that filth on here, please consider changing it to FUScum?

Pigeonho said:
Matt the very impressive Giant said:

This. Fair play to him if he does too as it'll show more motivates him than a few quid.

I really don't think its as simple as saying if he wanted to come then it'd be pretty much done now. Things like this take time especially when the player involved is currently in South Africa playing in the World Cup. We saw how long it took Tevez to sign for us last season but that didn't mean he didn't want to come, it's just deals involving top players more likely than not take time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.