David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ffan said:
So basically you fellas are delighted at signing a player that none of the big clubs wanted? Sad.

You're overpaying for Silva as well in my opinon. Why not just get Joe Cole on a free transfer?

quick question.

If your not a City fan why are you on here?

Are Chelsea and Barca oh and Real Madrid not big clubs?

Griff93 said:
ffan said:
So basically you fellas are delighted at signing a player that none of the big clubs wanted? Sad.

You're overpaying for Silva as well in my opinon. Why not just get Joe Cole on a free transfer?

quick question.

Because I was going to tell you about a signing.

ffan said:
Griff93 said:
quick question.

We don't need any more wums thanks.... we will wait for city to tell us about a signing

ffan said:

What do you class as a "big club"? Man United wanted him but could afford him. They're pretty big.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:33 am --<br /><br />
The Fat el Hombre said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I was told that United went in for Silva at the same time as us but we "blew them out of the water" with the fee.

Silva said he wanted two weeks to speak to Real Madrid. It sounds like that's not going to happen so I think he's coming.

I always said once RM have decided their targets then we are going to be in the running for the players they overlook.

If we BTOOTW I'd asumme the rags offered around £15 million for him (if our £30 million price is correct). It doesn't seem Madrid are interested so I'll just keep my fingers crossed that Chelsea don't come in for him.

I was told they were interested at around the £18m mark and hoped that their name would see the deal through. But they dropped out very quickly.

Just a thought..... could the agent of Silva be saying Chelsea may hijack the deal in order to make us pay a better contract? i.e. make us offer a deal Silva and his agent cannot refuse? Is possible but the thing is if Chelsea were after him they would have to declare interest pretty soon in order make Silva aware that he has other options

ffan said:
Griff93 said:
quick question.

so why didnt you? What is it, is hatty fucking jakes doing a book signing at wh smith or something?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.levante-emv.com/deportes/2010/06/24/silva-cerrado-mata-caer/717175.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.levante-emv.com/deportes/201 ... 17175.html</a>

It says here that the deal is finalised and that Silva has agreed to join us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.