David Silva Retires from international football.

I'm sure the decision to retire was influenced by spending more time with his new family.

Spain’s 4th highest goal-scorer of all time behind Villa, Raúl and Torres, winning the World Cup and 2 European Championships. Not a great loss? He’s as much a Spain legend as he is one at City.
Spain’s 4th highest goal-scorer of all time behind Villa, Raúl and Torres, winning the World Cup and 2 European Championships. Not a great loss? He’s as much a Spain legend as he is one at City.
Must be a spelling mistake, I think he meant Can see ??

At 33 and having won the lot with Spain it is a good decision.

It’s not really a surprise, is it?

David has won everything he can at international level and no doubt, following the events of last winter, I’m sure the great man's priorities in life have changed.

This will mean, I’m sure, that Merlin will be able to spend international breaks with Matteo and Mrs Merlin.

From a purely selfish point of view, it’s great news for Manchester City; no longer will David be clattered by cloggers from the likes of San Marino and Luxembourg.

A sensible decision from a sensible man.
More time with his family and his second love....MCFC
Nothing left to prove in the national team.
Well done David

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.