David Silva signs new 5 year contract {merged}

Saves me buying a new banner too.

silva.jpg

Brilliant news

Thanks should also go to Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoun, Brian Marwood, and Ferran Soriano. The executive team pull off another major signing. Not bad for a directionless club...

BillyShears said:
Thanks should also go to Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoun, Brian Marwood, and Ferran Soriano. The executive team pull off another major signing. Not bad for a directionless club...

Don't be thanking Marwood, it's got fuck all to do with him.

;-)

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:

Don't be thanking Marwood, it's got fuck all to do with him.

;-)

Hahaha. Poor Marwood, responsible for nothing yet answerable for everything!

So the backbone of the team Hart,Kompany,TOure,Silva and Aguero are tied up on long deals....Yaya deal still runs 3 years and Aguero's 4 years......
Now to the other players Like Lescott,Milner and Barry......
I would absolutely love it if Carlitos also signs as it will prove my doubt wrong that he is playing for a transfer,,,,,,onwards and upwards,,,,,CTID

Never in doubt round my way - no one else would be able to offer him the combination of competitiveness at the very highest level AND a team built around him.

Still utterly fantastic news tho.

I was never lucky enough to see Colin Bell, but my 80 year old Dad says Silva reminds him of Bell.

It's brilliant he's committed himself to City for 5 more years. Tie Yaya down now and we'll be set for a few more years

Video David Silva happy with new deal
<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews/2012/September/Man-City-and-Spain-star-David-Silva-speaks-about-his-new-contract" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews/201 ... w-contract</a>

tumblr_ljjz2uQf9J1qdd69n.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.