David Silva

Impeccable One said:
WNRH said:
zm1r28.jpg

got it from another city message board, does anyone know how to shrink it to fit onto my phone, i want that as my new wallpaper.

I'm claiming the inspiration to use Jeff Becks 'Hi Ho' chorus, posted at MEN a few days ago ! (but these modified lyrics are better)

whoever made it up, it's a gooden, needs to be sung though.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Yes...already revealed my man crush on him to the mrs, i think she gets it...

and on the QT she may feel the same :@-)

and the little one said roll over

n u fell out:)

Tricky_Trev said:
Can he be as effective from the right though? Because that's where he'll be on Sunday. Not that i blame Bobby, because we need to restrict the space in midfield.
ds is quality and can roame and generally just play any where the ball is to influence and conduct the play, e.g. he scored v b/pool from the right side,this guy is the real deal he has poise,guile,balance,supreme vision,scores goals and he can stick a foot in.ds will become a real fans favorite and hopefully a city legend.

WNRH said:
zm1r28.jpg

got it from another city message board, does anyone know how to shrink it to fit onto my phone, i want that as my new wallpaper.
will have a go now, what phone do you have ?

try this
silvaphone.jpg

I'm sorry but I found the commentators analysis of him absurd. Graham fucking Taylor saying he was picking up the ball too deep. He had a free role. The whole point of making it work is in the unpredictability of where he will be.

I'm sure some clever cloggs could intersperse (sp?) some relevant 'Dave the Glider' wording into this melody.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7aPp-4z-uw[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.