David Silva

Andouble said:
just wanted to top this because Tony Evans of The Times somehow came to the conclusion that we "wasted" Silva last season. I don't really voice my opinions to journos because they get enough grief, but really?

Let him have it
<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/TonyEvansTimes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/TonyEvansTimes</a>

Wasted Silva? What a fucking idiot.

jumping.jpg

TonyEvansTimes Tony Evans
For all you Man City beauts, I tipped you to win the league in the paper. The talent's there, the manager's not
2 minutes ago

The manager isn't there but we're winning the league?

Is this guy a troll or a journalist?

In my own humble opinion the best player ever to don the blue shirt. We are lucky, far too lucky to have such a talented player. This is someone who should be at Barca and be spoken in the same breath as Messi and Xavi but no he's with us, somehow and I think some people don't realise how amazing that is and how grateful to the footballing gods we should be.

MC ID said:
In my own humble opinion the best player ever to don the blue shirt. We are lucky, far too lucky to have such a talented player. This is someone who should be at Barca and be spoken in the same breath as Messi and Xavi but no he's with us, somehow and I think some people don't realise how amazing that is and how grateful to the footballing gods we should be.

agree 100%

I think its a fair point. Silva is good no doubt, but he really goes a bit missing against the best, which is worrying. Other players rise to the occasion against better opponents, but not often Silva. We are overrating him slightly. Its not about being ungrateful and saying he is a average player. Its just we expect so much from him, and he is good, its just odd that he often doesn't shine in the biggest matches. He really should be able to, we atleast thats what we like to think. But I reckon he will be better this season, with a bit more experience behind him.

I can't fault his start to the season but honestly I'm worried we have arguably the best midfielder in the PL yet he won't perform when we need him most. Did he even create a clear cut chance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.