David Silva

Funny how when Silva plays piss poor it's because of an injury yet anyone else it's because they're shit or not good enough...

Maybe Silva is playing poor because he's just playing poor.... Unless it is a injury that's been effecting his game for the past 3 months..

Rest him against stoke and arsenal and put Milner in his place..

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Funny how when Silva plays piss poor it's because of an injury yet anyone else it's because they're shit or not good enough...

Maybe Silva is playing poor because he's just playing poor.... Unless it is a injury that's been effecting his game for the past 3 months..

He first mentioned the injury in an interview around that time.

Neville Kneville said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:

He first mentioned the injury in an interview around that time.

Well I'm no footballer but if I had am injury that effected my game for that amount of time causing some discomfort I'd have it checked out... Also I'd expect Mancini to pick up on this and rest him for 2-3 Weeks remember when we played Kompany with his broken toe and lost him for 2 months? I'd rather have Silva rested for 2 weeks then loose him for 2.months...

No way tevez ready to start match yet. Put Milner in for silva on sat and edin up with Sergio. Tell nasri and Yaya to go and run the game for us!

blumoonrisen said:
King Geedorah said:
While I have always hated cliches

Folk like you are just dicks, slagging off and hatin our players..

I don't hate anyone.

But I will 'slag off' players who repeatedly bottle the games that define our season.

can we afford to rest him?? teams shit themselves when they see his name on a team sheet and spend the whole game trying to kick lumps out of him or crowd him out.
play him for a half to unsettle opposition. then use Milner/Tevez to inject some more pace.
the little guy IMHO could do with a couple of games off and see if this niggle subsides. no point running him into the ground and then, when we need him the most he's injured. we defo have the talent in the squad to work around this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.