David Silva

I wouldn't sell either Silva or Nasri and suggestions to do so is ludicrous!

Why sell players that clearly make you a better and stronger team, only players we should even consider selling are the dead weight i.e. Santa Cruz, Adebayor, Bridge....

fuck me some post on this thread are embarrassing. SELL SILVA, are you mentally retarded.
King G is silva shagging your wife behind your back i dont understand why you hate him so much its bizzare. best midfielder to wear a blue shirt in the last 20 plus years.yet, reading your postS you would think we signed stephen hawking.

King Geedorah said:
itisrising said:
I would much rather play with an IF Nasri rather than an injured Silva. Mancini needs to rest him for a couple of games and bring him back when Silva feels he's ready. An '80%' Silva isn't going to win us the league.

An 80% Silva is what we see 80% of the time. Bar the odd performance last season and 3 months of this he's largely been useless.

Apparently he aggrevated his long-standing ankle problem in January ..... that would be around the time his form dipped ...... he's clearly feeling it , you only have to study his speed and movement , and he's also struggling to get into goalscoring positons too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W23PACKessw[/youtube]

I want this Silva back.

^ He'll be back for next season, well at least for half of it. Until he gets his ankle seen to he might not be able to maintain his quality for a full season.

FantasyIreland said:
12 stitches in his head as a result of the 'accidental' challenge by that inbred Stoke cnut.

Seriously? Christ. I do think he needs a rest again before he'll play like he did at the start of the season again...

KennyG said:
why dont we sell silva and get a winger, this may be laughed off but in light of ffp, get munain and give nasri the mantle, sell balotelli, dzeko and tevez, rvp and cavani in, hardly any money spent and squad greatly improved, top class centre back and martinez in midfield, that would be moving forward imho

Are you smoking crack because i hope you are because if you aren't go and seek profesional help and stop playing FM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.