David Silva

grim up north said:
Matt the Giant said:
grim up north said:
oh ffs.

he was finding space yesterday his radar was a little off just perhaps a lack of pre season. He is playing with a constant injury.

What injury, and how long has he had it?
He looked fine during the Euros.

-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:32 am --

fergal_oc said:
Given that Nasri has appeared to step up to the plate and we looked a bit frail defensively yesterday I think he could do with a couple of games on the bench, replace him with De Jong/Barry (when he's fit) and push Yaya further up the pitch. Bring him on for last 20-30mins of each game to keep him ticking over. Give the boy a rest, he must be knackered with what all he's been through in the last 18months and with so little time to replenish the stocks. He'll be back I'm sure!

This sounds good to me. I was very surprised to see him in the starting XI yesterday.

if you knew anything about anything you would know he has a long standing ankle injury

you are my second favourite poster on here behind Tevez City

I knew he has a niggle of some sorts during the second half of the season, but figured that was gone as he played so much and so well during the Euros.

So why is he playing if he's injured? And why is this current injury not mentioned anywhere?

Btw, I'm honoured you rate me and my contribution on here so highly.

Silva was very poor yesterday , throughout the entire game , and it came as no real surprise to me when he was eventually withdrawn .... his penalty was abysmal , his close range miss just as bad , and he all too often made a mess of passes too .... it was out of character for him , but you could tell that he knew he wasn't playing well out there , and yesterday certainly wasn't David Silva at his best.

He was shit yesterday, couldn't believe when he stepped up to take the pen, looked well rusty up to that point..

Silva didn't play any warm up games and he's straight in the side why oh why didn't we start the same team that started last week? I bet Milner is well pissed off he had a cracking game last week

Strange that he took the penalty yesterday. Wonder if he too had a slogan emblazoned t-shirt he wanted to show to the world?

David had a horrible time yesterday. His through balls were easily predicted and looked utterly rusty.

But Nasri was really imperssive. he's looking more like the £24M that we envisioned him to be

tenententen said:
David had a horrible time yesterday. His through balls were easily predicted and looked utterly rusty.

But Nasri was really imperssive. he's looking more like the £24M that we envisioned him to be

Agreed

Let's get him signed up, give him a couple of games rest (yes, even despite Aguero's absence) then get back the Dave we all know and love.

-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:31 pm --

mansour's tow ropes said:
Uno's_My name said:
I would happily forgo the club signing any players for the next 2 years if it meant Silva signed on longer terms with us, hes better than anything we could possibly buy (barring the obvious Messi and Iniesta) and is simply irreplaceable, hes the best player ive ever seen in a blue shirt, the best in the league by a distance get it done!

absolute rubbish

Why rubbish?

Damn.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2191142/David-Silva-leave-Manchester-City.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.