David Silva

I would happily forgo the club signing any players for the next 2 years if it meant Silva signed on longer terms with us, hes better than anything we could possibly buy (barring the obvious Messi and Iniesta) and is simply irreplaceable, hes the best player ive ever seen in a blue shirt, the best in the league by a distance get it done!

Slightly off-topic, but I just saw Dave getting onto the plane I was getting off (me arriving to Madrid, him leaving to Liverpool). Seeing as he flies Easyjet maybe money really is an issue, so perhaps if we assure him he'll receive the maximum 20kg hold baggage limit each time he flies he'll be willing to stay long-term. Throw in a few of those lottery tickets and a microwavable cheese toastie and it's a cert for me.

Paulski said:
Slightly off-topic, but I just saw Dave getting onto the plane I was getting off (me arriving to Madrid, him leaving to Liverpool). Seeing as he flies Easyjet maybe money really is an issue, so perhaps if we assure him he'll receive the maximum 20kg hold baggage limit each time he flies he'll be willing to stay long-term. Throw in a few of those lottery tickets and a microwavable cheese toastie and it's a cert for me.
Just In case people flap silva was only at Madrid because he was with the national squad.

Just to clear things up :)

Hopefully the new CEO's nationality could influence Dave's new contract

looked out of sorts today which is understandable given his lack of a preseason but then heads straight to the dressing room? usually not the case is it?

really would like some kind of update on his contract

cmdub said:
looked out of sorts today which is understandable given his lack of a preseason but then heads straight to the dressing room? usually not the case is it?

looked like he had a limp at full time on tunnel cam

He's hardly had a good game since christmas and yesterday was no different. Hopefully it's just lack of match fitness. I don't think we will keep him beyond this year.

andrewmswift said:
cmdub said:

looked like he had a limp at full time on tunnel cam
He had a limp what? On TV !!!!!!! Disgusting

Once again Dave 'looked' indeifferent yesterday.

Getting the norm of late.

As stated, hopefully the new Spansih CEO can put an arm around him.

A new and better chat for him would help as well. Did anyone ever make one up? Obviously not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.