David Silva

Even if he isn't on his game with the ball he can still put a shift in when we don't. Him and YaYa seem to think they can just jog around when we lose possession. Whichever side of the pitch he was on in the first half they overloaded on us 2-1 with worrying regularity. Could easily have been subbed and Sinclair stayed on for me today.
Mancini is presumably hoping he will play his way back into form. To get back to our best we need him to fire on all cylinders.

BlueCityfan said:
Congratulations to everyone who said Nasri injury was a blessing in disguise. He has been better than Silva this season. Silva needs to find his form fast.
No, don't do that. Don't think you know better than everyone else because you didn't make a snap judgement. Nasri wasn't exactly setting the world alight this season either and there were, and still are, perfectly valid reasons for Nasri's absence being a blessing in disguise.

Silva was poor today, and has been distinctly average since the turn of the year, but don't start acting high and mighty.

I thought his tackling was brilliant but when it came to passing to are own players he was poor expect better from silva.He looks tired to me

SoDakBlue said:
Before the new deal = Played like shite.
After the new deal = Played like shite.

Time for Plan B whatever that is to get his form back.

He is gonna have to undergo some routine therapy. He needs to sit down at one of those tables at Carrington, have someone over the other side of the room with a couple of coconut halves, clackin' 'em on the table like horses hooves, and as David looks behind with worry written on his face, Platt yells "No David. It ain't Charlie. He's gone to Stoke!"

Miss City said:
Silva is a classy player which every other team in the league would kill for.

He's just going through a dodgy patch...all players have them.

But worryingly he's been going through it since January. As others have said, he's not really played well this calendar year.

One of the main reasons' we've not started this season as well as last is the form of Silva. This time last year he was the best player in the league. Now he's not even necessarily meriting a place in our starting line up.

I'm sure I read on here (so it must be true!!!) that he has some personal issues, which made his poor form a bit easier to comprehend, but that was months ago now.

Thing is today he still saw the passes but didn't execute them.

I would be more worried of he wasn't seeing them.

Arsenal are a good side and deserved their point. Last season our win against them was fortunate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.