David Silva

ClaudioDeyna said:
'Silva lacks goals and mata has something like 12 goals had this debate at work they were sayin mata is better all round player.....'

Yes, so good, in fact, the current World and European champions pick Silva every time while Mata - a fine player, no doubt - sits on the sidelines. Surely us v Chelsea put this to bed. David bossed Mata that day.
Pretty sure Mata has started Spain's last two games and Silva hasn't.

Edwaardz said:
ClaudioDeyna said:
'Silva lacks goals and mata has something like 12 goals had this debate at work they were sayin mata is better all round player.....'

Yes, so good, in fact, the current World and European champions pick Silva every time while Mata - a fine player, no doubt - sits on the sidelines. Surely us v Chelsea put this to bed. David bossed Mata that day.
Pretty sure Mata has started Spain's last two games and Silva hasn't.

Meaningless friendlies

David Silva is not having a good season at all and that's one of the main reason we are so far behind..

citytill1die84 said:
Pinturicchio said:
David Silva is not having a good season at all and that's one of the main reason we are so far behind..

Ye along with Yaya,Aguero,Dzeko,Tevez,Nasri,Barry,Hart, don't think u can blame this season on 1 player.

Agree,it has been a team fuck up with all not pulling their weight to one extent or another.thats why im in the bobby stays camp because the players need to take their share of any blame.no doubt we will find out why they have not been happy in someones book at the end of the season,i found,mancini diary of a champion very illuminating about last season.david will be a lot better after a proper rest in the summer,he really needed one last year not a month at the euro's.I dont know,these world champion types never want a day off!

guilty

-- Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:08 am --

BringBackSwales said:

sorry wrong thread, was meant to be posted on City's biggest cock up thread (Peter Swales, still getting things wrong 20 years after his death)

Pinturicchio said:

What absolute bollocks. There is no single player who can be blamed for our "poor" season. If there was 1 player to blame, then Silva would be at the opposite end of the scale to him.

I have said it before...anyone coming to a thought that we should off load one of the best players to grace our shirt is f***ing dumb.

Take a look at yourselves because you are addressing thoughts in your head that are damaging to our club and confirm your own stupidity.

shame on anyone that remotely agree's that David should be shown the door

BlueMoonz1977 said:
I have said it before...anyone coming to a thought that we should off load one of the best players to grace our shirt is f***ing dumb.
This!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.