David Silva

LoveCity said:
Sportmediaset in Italy is claiming his relationship with Mancini has fallen apart post-Southampton game which could lead to him joining Real. They better be lying, this is one player we can't lose. I'd rather lose Mancini than Silva.

I can't reiterate it enough; if we lose this Sunday, Mancini goes. Silva leaving is a possibility though IMO.

Seosa said:
LoveCity said:
Sportmediaset in Italy is claiming his relationship with Mancini has fallen apart post-Southampton game which could lead to him joining Real. They better be lying, this is one player we can't lose. I'd rather lose Mancini than Silva.

I can't reiterate it enough; if we lose this Sunday, Mancini goes. Silva leaving is a possibility though IMO.
Don't say that on the main forum you'll be lynched and put in the stocks with Billy and Dave

EricBrooksGhost said:
Seosa said:
LoveCity said:

Don't say that on the main forum you'll be lynched and put in the stocks with Billy and Dave

Lol, the difference is that I like Mancini. I just think his time is up.

Seosa said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
Seosa said:

Lol, the difference is that I like Mancini. I just think his time is up.
I have my view and it is probably close to yours but its not worth the hassle over there; serious discussion gets crowded out. Yes there is more sanity on the Transfer Forum.

Any player can be sold. That is the way it should be and it doesn't do to get too attached to or dependent on one player these days. Whilst I'd like to keep Silva, providing we get a decent price and a comparable replacement it wouldn't concern me if we sold him. Same goes for any player.

Wreckless Alec said:
Any player can be sold. That is the way it should be and it doesn't do to get too attached to or dependent on one player these days. Whilst I'd like to keep Silva, providing we get a decent price and a comparable replacement it wouldn't concern me if we sold him. Same goes for any player.
You don't sell the Crown Jewels. I agree with LoveCity. I would rather Mancini go than Silva.

There are very few comparable replacements in world football, and they are all locked up by their respective clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.