David Silva

K-Bo said:
Real Madrid will definitely come for Silva this summer in my opinion. considering ours will be a position of weakness in comparison to last year.

Not saying Silva isnt happy here, but there's no way a spanish player wont be tempted by one of the spanish giants. I hope we can keep him, or at least take 45 million and go and buy neymar with it.
Dont talk dog shit
So who out of Modric and Ozil will make way for him then. As for a position of weakness Madrid are hardly battering their league to death

No. No. Nope. Nej.

There are a few untouchables who are very important to hang on to. Silva is definately one of them.

Hart, Kompany, Zabaleta and Silva. Heart and soul of the team. Hopefully Nastasic and Agüero will join that category in a few years.

What is happening in Bluemoon? The meltdown after last match is unreal!

We have lost a game, because of our own players' errors/gifts; and people are thinking that it could be better to sell Silva??!!!!

To me, he is as important as Yaya to other members. His creativity is something that cannot be replaced easily....

Even if we contemplate selling him; an established replacement of such caliber will command similar fee to what we will get for Silva......

He should be one of the untouchables of our team.....

Silva needs more teammates on his wave-length...

...They should arrive this summer.

King-Kun said:
Silva needs more teammates on his wave-length.

He sure does.

So in your opinion; what is Silvas best position? Is he a left winger, as he was for Valencia and often in the National side? Or is he a central attacking midfielder?

If he is to built around, where do we place him?

I personally want to see him as a central attacking mid, just behind our attack trio. He's got a good engine and does a lot of defensive work as well from that position. So with him there, who do we play in the central midfield behind him, and who do we place out on the wings on each side of Aguero?

King-Kun said:

We have them already, we saw that last season. This season we have had problems with injuries and inconsistency which has stunted Silvas game.

CTID101 said:
King-Kun said:

We have them already, we saw that last season. This season we have had problems with injuries and inconsistency which has stunted Silvas game.
Still don't think they were quite on his wave-length though.
Even the first half of last season wasn't the peak of his powers...
He can play a much smarter game as he's shown for Spain.

Benat and Isco are players with similar ideas and create similar angles on the pitch. They'd bounce off each other.

Sportmediaset in Italy is claiming his relationship with Mancini has fallen apart post-Southampton game which could lead to him joining Real. They better be lying, this is one player we can't lose. I'd rather lose Mancini than Silva.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.