David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C Velz said:
What could David Silva do that Iniesta or Ribéry can't do?
Generally I don't have a problem with supporters of other clubs contributing to this Forum. For those that are not aware you are a Real Sociedad supporter.
However as others have said you do have a Wum tendency, and on this occasion this is a very clear example.
Why don't you spend your time on your own club forum, rather than stirring the pot here.

C Velz said:
Silva is a very good footballer, but by no means is he irreplaceable.

You're talking bollocks. I was going to prefix that statement by saying "with respect"
but you obviously don't deserve any if you think we could replace Silva so easily.
David Silva isn't just about his youtube and match of the day highlights. He offers so much more.

jollylescott said:
C Velz said:
Generally I don't have a problem with supporters of other clubs contributing to this Forum. For those that are not aware you are a Real Sociedad supporter.
However as others have said you do have a Wum tendency, and on this occasion this is a very clear example.
Why don't you spend your time on your own club forum, rather than stirring the pot here.
Why do you think I am winding people up? Silva is a key player to Manchester City - a very good footballer as I have stated already. But is his skill-set so unique that he is "irreplaceable"? I honestly don't think so, and that's why I think he can be replaced - not by some average footballer, but two of the most skilled footballers in the world. If you think I am wrong or disagree, feel free to disagree, mate. I'm not trying to be inflammatory.

C Velz said:
jollylescott said:
C Velz said:
Why do you think I am winding people up? Silva is a key player to Manchester City - a very good footballer as I have stated already. But is his skill-set so unique that he is "irreplaceable"? I honestly don't think so, and that's why I think he can be replaced - not by some average footballer, but two of the most skilled footballers in the world. If you think I am wrong or disagree, feel free to disagree, mate. I'm not trying to be inflammatory.
We don't need your opinion .now fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.