David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be a good idea to chose a song for him (already been loads suggested on here across diff threads) and then get 1894 group on board to start singing it in their block.

A new song (especially a good one) is always good for the atmosphere.

Plus I'm a bit bored of Zaba's new song, I prefer his other one.

Sunday Mirror running with Barcelona want David Silva to replace Xavi in the Summer.

SrilankanBlue said:
Bluekiwi said:
Cannot wait for him and Jovetic to get on the same wavelength

This, some orgasmic stuff is in the pipeline when it happens

Also waiting to see this at some point

--------------Aguero
Jovetic-----Silva----Nasri

Barca MkII - New and Improved in the making!

jrb said:
Sunday Mirror running with Barcelona want David Silva to replace Xavi in the Summer.

I guess its only to be expected. Every club in the world would want him, just an easy story for them to fill some space with.

willipp said:
jrb said:

I guess its only to be expected. Every club in the world would want him, just an easy story for them to fill some space with.

Burying bad news? The Mirror? Well who´d have thought it?

For a song how about.
Have you seen him have you heard
The way he plays there are no words
To describe the way I feel
How did he ever make that pass
He'll be the first he'll be the last
To describe the way I feel
The way I feel
To the roses tune

jrb said:

550 million plus Messi as a makeweight. The Mirror (what ever that is) is always spot on.

At White Hart Lane, David Silva perfectly adjusted his game to fit the actual match situation
In the first half he was spacefinder- general as wave after wave of attacks opened Tottenham up.He was so effective doing this that Sherwood sent on Capoue seemingly with one instruction-take Silva out if you can, at least batter him !
But Capoue's stamp on his foot failed to do that. david's faced up to those tactics ever since he was a nipper in short pants playing in the alley with the rag ball his nan made for him. He took on boys twice his age and the only way they could get the ball off him was by kicking him. So he developed a hard streak himself and, against Arsenal for example, , he dashed in and ruthlessly brought down ramsey to stop him starting a dangerous counter.
Against tottenham, he didn't waste mental energy by complaining about Capoue getting off with it. He'd long since sussed Marriner for a complete tool.

But, in the penalty incident, he was the first to confront the ref and demand Rose's dismissal.Then he sized up the situation. Spurs were fired up with indignation , we had only one goal to show for first half dominance, Kun was off injured, the beast not there and Dzeko's radar malfunctioning.
So he needed to be right at the centre of the goalmouth action. And he was the one who clinched the third goal with a change of feet, jump lead acceleration and power shot which left Dawson on the deck, Eriksen running the wrong way and Lloris sprawled to open up the gap for Edin's shot. This was the strike which broke Spurs hearts- even though they scrambled a goal.
Finally, he orchestrated Pellegrini's instructions for the keepball session which tortured tiring Tottenham and paved the way for the last two goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.