David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C Velz said:
See, the problem here is that under Guardiola, Ribéry doesn't exclusively play out wide. And it's clear some of you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. If you don't think the European Footballer of the Year can replace David Silva, I have no words.

I won't bother with this any further.

Are you American?

C Velz said:
See, the problem here is that under Guardiola, Ribéry doesn't exclusively play out wide. And it's clear some of you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. If you don't think the European Footballer of the Year can replace David Silva, I have no words.

Good.

Modern football, jesus christ. Some kid watches you twice on telly and thinks they can sit in judgement.

C Velz said:

Don't let the door hit you up the arse

Exeter Blue I am here said:
C Velz said:

That's probably where he likes it mate......nudge nudge.

I don't know why you're all hyping over David Silva, he's easily replaceable after all. Just shove Ribery in there, I'm sure it will work. If we can't get Ribery then we'll sign Robben to replace him, seeing as David Silva is obviously an out and out winger and nothing else.

C Velz is of the "football manager" mindset, the kind of guy that picks up all of his footballing knowledge from his scouting network on FM.

C Velz said:

In a nutshell:
Ribery: pace, dribbling, scores lots
Silva: artistic creator of goals who seldom scores
Two completely different types of player.
I have no words for anyone who thinks they are interchangeable or Ribery in any way superior.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
C Velz said:

And yet he's still browsing the thread, we can see you...

Puppet Master Silva said:
I don't know why you're all hyping over David Silva, he's easily replaceable after all. Just shove Ribery in there, I'm sure it will work. If we can't get Ribery then we'll sign Robben to replace him, seeing as David Silva is obviously an out and out winger and nothing else.

C Velz is of the "football manager" mindset, the kind of guy that picks up all of his footballing knowledge from his scouting network on FM.

Real sociadad fan that speaks perfect English and watched enough English football to come to the conclusion that roy keane was a better midfielder than Yaya Toure. ie: bullshitter. Seems to know everything about football, possibly an American cousin of supercrystal.

Burtonblue said:
In a nutshell:
I have no words for anyone who thinks they are interchangeable or Ribery in any way superior.
When you say that Silva is an "artistic creator of goals" and Ribéry isn't, you do realise that Ribéry has 82 assists in his last 149 matches, and Silva has 60 assists in his last 166 matches?

Right?<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:23 pm --<br /><br />
Barcon said:
Puppet Master Silva said:

Real sociadad fan that speaks perfect English and watched enough English football to come to the conclusion that roy keane was a better midfielder than Yaya Toure. ie: bullshitter. Seems to know everything about football, possibly an American cousin of supercrystal.
I don't come from a third-world country you know. It's one of the beauties of being multi-lingual. I hope you do realise that English football can be watched all over the world, by the way. I only talk about topics that I know about - i.e. footballers and clubs that I have watched extensively.

And it's Real Sociedad*. :)

C Velz said:
Burtonblue said:
In a nutshell:
When you say that Silva is an "artistic creator of goals" and Ribéry isn't, you do realise that Ribéry has 82 assists in his last 149 matches, and Silva has 60 assists in his last 166 matches?

Right?

You do realise that Ribery is playing at Bayern Munich, a team so vastly ahead of the rest of the teams in the Bundesliga that the season was over in a few weeks, right? Ribery is a completely different player to David Silva but because they both line up on the left on Football Manager you can't see past it. You claim to be a Real Sociedad fan but are clearly fluent in English, why lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.