David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Silva - best since Bell?

sir baconface said:
proudbear said:
CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
David Silva is the world's 3rd best player and the world's BEST playmaker IMO we have an embarrassment of riches playing in our colours at present,it's not arrogance when i say that we have 5 of the 10 best players in the world Naz,Vinny,Yaya,Kun and David, we are a world class central defensive partner for Vinny away from absolute greatness as a team.Colin was a truly staggering player I was lucky enough to see him play It's a close call who is the best i'd slightly favour Colin mainly because of his better finishing, their vision,passing,consistency and on the ball trickery were very similar but due to Colin having to perform on vastly inferior surfaces to David i'd drop on the side of Colin again.

Im sorry thats pretty arrogant to say we have 5 of the 10 best in the world.

Messi, Tranny, Ribery, Ibra, Iniesta, Xavi, Lahm, Schwein, Thiago Silva, Ramos, Robben.. Off the top of my ahead.

I think what we achieve this year, and what our players achieve in the next few months (domestic triple) will catapult their credibility. But as of now.. no.

Unfortunately true. Only Yaya has won international awards (as African PoTY) and Merlin as a member of the Spanish squad. They need to win more trophies and get firmly in the global public eye to achieve undisputed recognition. I'd like to think they are on the brink though.

Nasri won French POTY when he had that season with the Arse.

I keep seeing comments about no decent Silva songs. Has 'You can do magic' ever been suggested? Limmie and Family Cooking (yes that is the name of the band). YouTube have it.

NorthamptonBlue said:
I keep seeing comments about no decent Silva songs. Has 'You can do magic' ever been suggested? Limmie and Family Cooking (yes that is the name of the band). YouTube have it.
Jesus, no! What about a variation of the chorus of

[[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iiryJwvDtc[/youtube]

To the song 'Timber' by Pitbull and Kesha...

He's going round, he's David Silva
He's going to move, he's going to dance
A better pass you won't remember
He'll be the one you won't forget

Wooooah, wooooah, wooooah

Mancini Manus Domini said:

Lord have mercy

Mancini Manus Domini said:

Never heard of either of them (thank fuck for the search facility on youtube!). Having stuck it out for 30 seconds, I wish I hadn't bothered now. Preferred the cheese from earlier!

Re: Silva - best since Bell?

blinkblue said:
I think Nasri is as good.
He`s been at city 2- 3/4 seasons, he under achieved in 2 of those seasons and its only been this season where he`s lived up to the player we were supposed to sign from arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.