David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Silva - best since Bell?

sky tot said:
blinkblue said:
I think Nasri is as good.
He`s been at city 2- 3/4 seasons, he under achieved in 2 of those seasons and its only been this season where he`s lived up to the player we were supposed to sign from arsenal.
He's still as good a player imo.

He is in amazing form at the moment. Just like the Barca game he was everywhere today. Running his arse off all over the pitch collecting the ball and starting attacks. His control of the football has to be up there with the best players in the game. Time and time again Stoke closed him down but he would just drop his shoulder and play his way out of trouble. I'd like it if he actually shot at goal more but we are so so lucky to have him in our team.

World class but why cant he just pull the trigger now and then?

citymad said:
Fantastic today. Tenacious and was absolutely everywhere.

Fantastic? Really? After we scored he picked up a bit but in the first half he was awful. One of the worst games I can remember Silva having for us, normally always give a 6 or 7 out of 10 even when the rest of the team doesn't.

ForzaMancini said:
citymad said:

Fantastic? Really? After we scored he picked up a bit but in the first half he was awful. One of the worst games I can remember Silva having for us, normally always give a 6 or 7 out of 10 even when the rest of the team doesn't.

wow just wow... You need to find a new sport if you think that was one of the worst games he had for us. He was the only one actually doing anything for the majority of the game.

RandomJ said:
ForzaMancini said:
citymad said:

wow just wow... You need to find a new sport if you think that was one of the worst games he had for us. He was the only one actually doing anything for the majority of the game.
I think it's crazy how some people see the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.