David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinkysleftfoot said:
I still can't believe we have him playing for us, I wonder what other clubs were trying to sign him at the time

Didn't he say that he signed for us, as we were the club that made the most effort to make him feel as if he was wanted?

Something along those lines, anyway.

Vienna_70 said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
I still can't believe we have him playing for us, I wonder what other clubs were trying to sign him at the time

Didn't he say that he signed for us, as we were the club that made the most effort to make him feel as if he was wanted?

Something along those lines, anyway.

Yes I seem to remember the same and thank whoever made him feel so wanted

my all time favourite player. i take two minutes out of each match to just watch him move and am never disappointed.

Blue Coop said:
Ozil is worth £42m and Silva makes him look like a school boy learning his trade.

Absolutely fantastic talent and the best player in the league, only disputable by Suarez in the form of his life.
I was having this conversation with an Arsenal supporting mate before we played them at our place. I alluded to the fact that I was looking forward to seeing the two of them in the same game, citing my wish to see the best players in the world in the flesh.
Post match, he still maintained that Ozil was the better footballer. In every aspect of the game, Dave leaves every other so called No 10 in the shade. The only other other attacking midfielder in the PL who even comes close is Samir Nasri.
You have to despair sometimes.

That was a sublime assist from ozil for dinho's goal in that game tbf.
asgoodasitgets said:
Blue Coop said:
Ozil is worth £42m and Silva makes him look like a school boy learning his trade.

Absolutely fantastic talent and the best player in the league, only disputable by Suarez in the form of his life.
I was having this conversation with an Arsenal supporting mate before we played them at our place. I alluded to the fact that I was looking forward to seeing the two of them in the same game, citing my wish to see the best players in the world in the flesh.
Post match, he still maintained that Ozil was the better footballer. In every aspect of the game, Dave leaves every other so called No 10 in the shade. The only other other attacking midfielder in the PL who even comes close is Samir Nasri.

asgoodasitgets said:
Blue Coop said:

Hazard?

He's a wonderful world class talent and it's a privilege to watch him every week

He should score more goals though. His finishing is the only thing that lets him down.

He is a good finisher though, of course he does miss chances but he is always looking to assist rather than shoot. That is how he is.

Scored a good few very good goals since he signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.