David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danamy said:
LHarper said:
Outrageously talented. What a gem. Won't see a better performance this season.

I'm not sure about that?

Bayern away comes close, i know Milner got man of match but for me it was Silva, he single handily got us out of the hole we put ourselves in.

I was over there and you could see all heads going down and players wanting to hide, but not Silva, he grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck and got us playing again, he passed the ball about to get everyone involved and his run in the box to score gave us the belief we had a chance in the game.

He's a delight to watch and we're lucky to have him.

Bayern away, spurs away and the couple of home games before his injury. I can't recall who they were in this intense season but it was when we were dishing out spankings.

I've said it before and I will say it again. He is the Jewel in the crown

For a guy who gets criticised for not taking shooting opportunities, he's only one goal away from getting in our top ten PL scorers.
aquzeneb.jpg

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
jake28 said:
I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I think of City with no Silva. I know players come and go and others will come in to replace him but there will only ever be one David Silva.

He's like the young Benarbia we never had.

That's a a very good analogy.

I loved watching Ali, but we all know he was no longer in his prime when he played for God's own, and the quality of his team-mates, while full of attacking flair, was not in the same class as those, with whom Merlin plays.

And I think Ali in his prime, would have had a similar impact on this current side as David does.

Unfortunately, we'll never know.

The Goat 10 said:
Walkbustaxi said:
For a guy who gets criticised for not taking shooting opportunities, he's only one goal away from getting in our top ten PL scorers.
aquzeneb.jpg
What App is that mate?

Can't be right. Surely Tevez would be in there?

My absolute favourite current player, the guy is magnificent. Watching Mata today reminded me how good Dave is, a £37mil player that provided utterly naff all for 90 mins.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:01 pm --<br /><br />
HolisticJim said:
The Goat 10 said:
Walkbustaxi said:
aquzeneb.jpg
What App is that mate?

I'd guess that Carlos and Sergio are numbers 1 & 2.

Ozil is worth £42m and Silva makes him look like a school boy learning his trade.

Absolutely fantastic talent and the best player in the league, only disputable by Suarez in the form of his life.

Rammy Blue said:
My absolute favourite current player, the guy is magnificent. Watching Mata today reminded me how good Dave is, a £37mil player that provided utterly naff all for 90 mins.

-- Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:01 pm --

HolisticJim said:
The Goat 10 said:
What App is that mate?

I'd guess that Carlos and Sergio are numbers 1 & 2.
Aye, makes sense.

It's quiet poor really isn't it when you compare it with other PL clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.