David Silva

Played really well for me and only tiring legs and PSG changing tactics and attacking his flank meant he struggled defensively towards the end but the manager saw it and changed things round.

He has made history at our club and last night, was part of the side that continued to do so.

I pray he gets a rest this summer and comes back fully fit and firing next season under Pep.

I've said it before, Yaya is our most influential signing so far but Merlin is everyone's first love although I can see a few cheating on him now that KdB is around ;-)

Silva’s recent decline has been alarmingly Negredoesque.

Perhaps, he’s never fully recovered from his injury during the October International Break, but otherwise he looks a peripheral lightweight, always capable of the odd goal or assist, but never truly dominating in the way he did in the 6-1, 2-0 at Hull, 4-0 v Villa (2014) etc.

The idea that he'll suddenly regain his agility and deftness of touch, is a microcosm of the whole season, and the misguided refusal to believe that we had major problems, and were drifting out of Premier League contention in January.

Silva’s recent decline has been alarmingly Negredoesque.

Perhaps, he’s never fully recovered from his injury during the October International Break, but otherwise he looks a peripheral lightweight, always capable of the odd goal or assist, but never truly dominating in the way he did in the 6-1, 2-0 at Hull, 4-0 v Villa (2014) etc.

The idea that he'll suddenly regain his agility and deftness of touch, is a microcosm of the whole season, and the misguided refusal to believe that we had major problems, and were drifting out of Premier League contention in January.

I thought everyone knew by now he's been playing through pain all season and will apparently have an op to try and correct this at the end of this season. Hopefully it goes smoothly for him and he comes back happy, rested and refreshed in City colours next season. :)

I can't believe how fast people have turned on him after all the joy he's given us, still one of our best players when off form IMO which shows his class.

Last edited:
I personally don't think he should have been playing if he is (as reports suggest) playing through pain. It's not done him or the team any good, a shadow of himself which is gutting.

For me the best and my favourite ever player to wear the shirt. His vision and pass has been outrageous. Like others I hope he gets a rest this summer to recover. A gem.

Who said he was having an operation? BULLSHIT.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Who said he was having an operation? BULLSHIT.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
There's no operation? :-O I thought I read that here? Well he surely has to have them ankles blessed or something it doesn't seem right that nothing can be done.

Sent from doctor's office phone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.