David Villa a done deal?

If this was a done deal, as you describe, I am quite sure that after what has gone on over the last 24hrs, City wouls of annouced this deal to save some face.

So I would assume it is a load of made up speculation.

toffeesforme
Neil McNab's fanny tickler

It's back on!!!!

Re: Man city bid for another Valencia Player.
« Reply #461 on: Today at 16:20 »

Hi guys,
No real update thus far. I'm going to Spain tomorrow so i should have more for you then, especially regarding Albiol.
I have heard that the Palacio deal is not far from being done. Arsenal were looking at him, however they are now concentrating on other targets. Smiley Smiley
Also i have been hearing stories that Man City players have been in touch with Kaka and told him not to play for you. I do not believe this happened for minute. What player in the world wouldn't want Kaka in their team? I have my own opinions on what has happened and it does not involve Man City players telling him not to play for you. Wink
Anyway gotta go and pick my daughter up from school now. I'll try and get back on here later.
Cheers. Smiley

lets stop doing this to our self this "done deal" shit its never a done deal until its announced officially, lets all stop talking shite and wait to see what happens

Kingofthekippax88 said:
lets stop doing this to our self this "done deal" shit its never a done deal until its announced officially, lets all stop talking shite and wait to see what happens

I agree this will kill all of us, i wasnt planning on coming on here tonight when i got home but now that twat :) has just said he mite be back on aftert i am gona fuckin have to coz i believe he is telling the truth! (yeah i know im a mug!!!)

marca_uk said:
svennis pennis said:
I have heard there is a list. And you are now on it.

You people can be really arsey cant you! I'm just saying what ive been told and seeing anyone else has heard this? Keep your knickers on, Svennis!!

to be honest mate your friends a lieing fucker. and could people stop makeing my friend has heard threads because its always bollox. unless ur friend is MH or GK

marca_uk said:
svennis pennis said:
I have heard there is a list. And you are now on it.

You people can be really arsey cant you! I'm just saying what ive been told and seeing anyone else has heard this? Keep your knickers on, Svennis!!

to be honest mate your friends a lieing fucker. and could people stop makeing my friend has heard threads because its always bollox. unless ur friend is MH or GK

marca_uk said:
My mate told me that a guy he knows work at City and that David Villa is a done deal

um iv heard from a mate that works at city to that i'm on MH list to be the next 100 million signing!

thats b0llocks just like the last quote
if it was a done deal he would be in training with the rest of the lads

What is the point in starting this thread?? have you not learned from the kaka saga? if its not on the os then its not a done deal, very few people (if any) are itk on these boards, dont believe what you read unless its on the clubs os.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.