David Villa

Thats soo bullshit. No1 would buy them for 40m and certainly not us. Not even for half of it.

Why would we want to fund their Sanchez attempt? No way...

No1 wants to buy Villa from them.

Villa doesn't want to leave Spain for family reasons & homesick reasons. This is why he went to Barca. We were in for him a year or 2 ago and it's why we didnt get him.

Does nobody remember the infamous Toffeesforme nonsense???

I won't start another thread, but since its apparently between "us and Chelsea"

It feels like they're following us around every transfer target, i can't believe that, when Madrid and Barca are stating they won't enter a bidding war with us, why Abramovich, sorry, Chelsea seem so intent in bidding against us for so many targets.

It could just be the papers adding any team with wealthy owners into the mix, because to get to be a billionaire you don't put emotion before sense. So i can't believe he's doing it out of spite.

Not sure hes worth 40m but it could be good to put Silva, Mata and Villa back together.

GStar said:
I won't start another thread, but since its apparently between "us and Chelsea"

It feels like they're following us around every transfer target, i can't believe that, when Madrid and Barca are stating they won't enter a bidding war with us, why Abramovich, sorry, Chelsea seem so intent in bidding against us for so many targets.

It could just be the papers adding any team with wealthy owners into the mix, because to get to be a billionaire you don't put emotion before sense. So i can't believe he's doing it out of spite.

Good point. Maybe they haven't got any scouts and just get someone to come on here to see who their next target should be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.