David Villa..

Wow. Swansea? That would be quite something!

I'd be stunned if clubs didn't go in for him in Janaury. Barca would entertain deals for Villa and with clubs like Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea desperate for strikers I have no idea why they wouldn't even consider him.

With David Villa, Huntelaar and Llorente, there are some top strikers on the market.

Not sure why Swansea would break their wage structure for any striker over 30. Especially with their development plans. I could see them going in for younger lads. But not a player with a recent injury history

alky313 said:
Not sure why Swansea would break their wage structure for any striker over 30. Especially with their development plans. I could see them going in for younger lads. But not a player with a recent injury history

No disrespect to Swansea. But this is a player worth breaking the wage structure for, regardless of injuries, the guy is world class and easily capable of 15 goals between jan and end of season.

I would have him, if we sell Mario. Age wouldn't really be a matter, our top two strikers still got a boatload of years in them.

if we can get rid of mario/dzeko then yes hes definitely worth it and if we could get him on loan it would be even better

cmdub said:
if we can get rid of mario/dzeko then yes hes definitely worth it and if we could get him on loan it would be even better
In a perfect world I would ship off Mario and Edin. One David Villa would do me in their place. He can finish, unlike our current supposed 4 'world class' spearheads in their present form.

it,s dangerous buying 4 top notch strikers- none will fancy rotating- you ideally need 2 top quality,1 good and 1 young up and coming....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.