David Villa..

Guillem Balag said some time ago that when City put in a bid for Villa on August 31, 2008 that he, Villa, was very tempted when he heard who had just bought City, but that City couldn't satisfy his "who else is coming?" question. He was then at Valencia. The situation at City and David Villa's personal situation are very different now and so a deal, possibly a loan (at least to start with) may be possible, but it could be that City won't be able to give satisfactory answers to his question about how often he'll play - and this seems to be his problem at Barcelona. Especially as the pressure is on for Tevez and Aguero to be the default front two at City. On the other hand, Mancini must know about Villa's injury and form and presumably must have had him watched. Interesting!

It's a shame he didn't join in 2008, he could have become one of our all-time great strikers. I still think it's a bit late now unless it's a loan or cheap deal.

I would salivate at the prospect of having michu and David Villa playing at the same time.. get in you swans make that happen

It will be quite a coup if Swansea sign him but I am suprised Liverpool aren't tracking his progress.

I hope Swansea get him to be honest, as long as he does not score against us of course! Him and Michu could be a unreal pairing and take Swansea into a new dimension.

Villa deserves to play every week and he won't get that with us, I am all for making the Premier League more competitive so for him to join Swansea it would be great for the division.
The 4th spot is wide open this year in my opinion and who is to say Swansea cannot get that position with Villa in the team?

Le Arse would surely be interested?

Great forward for them, no fixed deal and minimum risk exposure. Proven world class and fits style of play. No brainer and also keeps fans of their backs for the time being whilst also cementing their objective of CL qualification place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.