David Villa..

Matt the Giant said:
NipHolmes said:
Great as a loan option till summer but dubious about full transfer unless he's cheap in wages.

15m fee, 150k wages? Nah
Sooner activate Cavanis clause!

Where did you get those numbers?

I suspect a potential buy-fee would land at about 13mil, and his wages would likely be around the 100k mark, which is as far as I know a little less than what he ears now at Barca. I don't think he'd expect a pay rise.

Yaya got a payrise when he joined and he was surplus to requirements

auij19 said:
Matt the Giant said:
NipHolmes said:
Great as a loan option till summer but dubious about full transfer unless he's cheap in wages.

15m fee, 150k wages? Nah

I suspect a potential buy-fee would land at about 13mil, and his wages would likely be around the 100k mark, which is as far as I know a little less than what he ears now at Barca. I don't think he'd expect a pay rise.

Yaya got a payrise when he joined and he was surplus to requirements

But also younger and still improving his game. Plus we were at that time desperate for quality and had a different team of executives at that time. We upgraded our negotiation skills you know. :)

johnmc said:
NipHolmes said:
johnmc said:
How do you know Cavani has such a clause? And even if we activate it it doesnt mean he will sign. He is half way through a potential title winning season with a team that adores him.

Cavani has a clause of 55m Euro in his newly signed deal last summer.

Fact or hearsay?

Google for yourself fella, he signed a new deal and a bigger buyout was installed. It's basically what Iscos just done. Get better wages in short term whilst also getting a better deal for the club.

You can bet your bottom dollar Mino would push this through if possible. Balotelli move AMD Cavani move is a great window for him.

-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:01 am --

Matt the Giant said:
NipHolmes said:

15m fee, 150k wages? Nah

AFC Camden. Arsenal fans version of TH/Danamy. Said Arsenal bang in for Diame for what its worth.

TRANSFER LATESTT
Spanish football expert Andy West tells BBC Sport: "Contrary to some British press speculation, Barcelona striker David Villa will not be joining Manchester City this week. In fact, can we just get this one straight for the very last time: David Villa will not be going anywhere this week - except to Madrid for tonight's Copa del Rey semi-final at the Bernabeu."

Sadly I can't see us signing villa or anyone. With Tevez not being at his goal scoring best and dzeko hit and miss this puts a lot of pressure on Sergio, who's already had a few niggles, not good.

Taylor said:
Sadly I can't see us signing villa or anyone. With Tevez not being at his goal scoring best and dzeko hit and miss this puts a lot of pressure on Sergio, who's already had a few niggles, not good.

Fukin hell I'm suicidal now, what happened to always look on the bright side?

Taylor said:

You can`t have gravy every day

munster said:
TRANSFER LATESTT
Spanish football expert Andy West tells BBC Sport: "Contrary to some British press speculation, Barcelona striker David Villa will not be joining Manchester City this week. In fact, can we just get this one straight for the very last time: David Villa will not be going anywhere this week - except to Madrid for tonight's Copa del Rey semi-final at the Bernabeu."

Do you know Andy West twitter account, to follow?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/8455357" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/8455357</a>

city no interest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.