David Villa..

Think last night proved we need different options Villa is too like Aguero and Tevez doesnt add to a plan B.

Only option Break the Bank for Bale seriously what are we waiting for .....plus he would complement Dzeko and bring him more into the game

The fact that we are rushing Guidetti back to full fitness probably shows that we are not going to sign a striker in the next 48 hours.

schumey04 said:
Think last night proved we need different options Villa is too like Aguero and Tevez doesnt add to a plan B.

Only option Break the Bank for Bale seriously what are we waiting for .....plus he would complement Dzeko and bring him more into the game

What the fuck am I doing up here reading absolute shite like this?

Bale?

We have just sold a striker. WTF would we want Bale for?

Yours is clearly a post to promote Dzeko, the thread is about David Fucking Villa.

Clueless twunt.

The Flash said:
schumey04 said:

What the fuck am I doing up here reading absolute shite like this?

Bale?

We have just sold a striker. WTF would we want Bale for?

Yours is clearly a post to promote Dzeko, the thread is about David Fucking Villa.

Clueless twunt.

Read the post again you angry little ''Clueless twunt''.

I said we don't need another similar striker (David Villa ala the subject we are talking) we need someone that can change a situation like we found ourselves in last night (Like Bale) who can skin a left or right back and cross a ball to the 6 ft 4 in CF we already have.

But you're right I probably should have started a whole new thread to make it easier for people like yourself who can only handle one specific topic at a time.

Rate him really highly! But with his current injury set backs would put me of a transfer, a loan move would be good but cant see barca going for it. Hope we dont try to bring him in at the last minute and rush him medical!

Adrian Durham just now on talkshite, Villa is going to Spurs and Barca will then have first option on Bale !!.

Dont shoot me im just the messenger

blue underpants said:
Adrian Durham just now on talkshite, Villa is going to Spurs and Barca will then have first option on Bale !!.

Durham is just taking pot shots at Wenger because he couldn't sign him. He said last night imagine if City signed him Wenger would have to resign ??? So tonight he is obviousley notching it up a gear touting Villa to Spuds to get the Arsenal fans on one again and ring in.

blue underpants said:

So what's really happening Is villa will sign a new deal at Barcelona and Gareth bale is signing for London zoo to be the star attraction in their new chimp exhibit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.