David Villa..

bobmcfc said:
blue underpants said:
Adrian Durham just now on talkshite, Villa is going to Spurs and Barca will then have first option on Bale !!.

Dont shoot me im just the messenger

So what's really happening Is villa will sign a new deal at Barcelona and Gareth bale is signing for London zoo to be the star attraction in their new chimp exhibit.
Harsh bob, very harsh.

Mental_blue said:
bobmcfc said:
blue underpants said:
Adrian Durham just now on talkshite, Villa is going to Spurs and Barca will then have first option on Bale !!.

So what's really happening Is villa will sign a new deal at Barcelona and Gareth bale is signing for London zoo to be the star attraction in their new chimp exhibit.
Harsh bob, very harsh.

Yet kind of funny! :)

Bobbins said:
blue underpants said:

Durham is just taking pot shots at Wenger because he couldn't sign him. He said last night imagine if City signed him Wenger would have to resign ??? So tonight he is obviousley notching it up a gear touting Villa to Spuds to get the Arsenal fans on one again and ring in.
And they are, hook line and sinker

Bale has bad games too. I've seen Spurs struggle against defensive teams too with Bale pretty much anonymous

Villa is too old surely.

Don't they have an issue in Spain with some still throwing bananas on the pitch.Would that have an impact on his decision to go there to play?

TonyM said:
Don't they have an issue in Spain with some still throwing bananas on the pitch.Would that have an impact on his decision to go there to play?
Bale will fucking love it!

sam-caddick said:
Blue_Moon said:
Barcelona play in the Copa Del Rey tonight, if he's in the team he's surely going nowhere

Not really, it's the Clasico and Barcelona will play their best team, Villa is not in their best team.

So even if he is on the bench it won't tell anybody anything in my opinion.

on that basis aren't you contradicting yourself? If he's in the squad which in your words will be their best team, then surely they would be looking to keep him. I was in fact thinking more on the lines that if they were looking to ship him out they wouldn't want to risk him getting injured especially having only just come back from a long-term injury. And for clarification I'm not saying his absence would mean they are looking for a transfer, I'd just think any involvement would probably rule it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.