David Villa..

not my fault! said:
The Game 77 said:
Kladze said:
I hoped this guy would be our deadline day signing..
I cannot see us signing anyone now could we do I deal in time ?? seems as time isn't on our side

A deal can be done subject to medical. In theory we can sign a player from Spain at 10:55pm & he has his medical tomorrow after flying in, so up to 11pm anything is possible.

Are Barca into these last minute transfer circus's,thought that was Twitchers show?

not my fault! said:
The Game 77 said:
Kladze said:
I hoped this guy would be our deadline day signing..
I cannot see us signing anyone now could we do I deal in time ?? seems as time isn't on our side

A deal can be done subject to medical. In theory we can sign a player from Spain at 10:55pm & he has his medical tomorrow after flying in, so up to 11pm anything is possible.

Clutching at straws mate.

Our cunning??? plan was to strengthen our team ready of the battle with the scum, by selling Balotelli.

Utter madness imho... unless that is we sign Falcao or similar in the dying moments.

But I fear its the 2nd backwards moving window on the trot. We had a better squad 2 days ago and a better squad still before the last window.

I would love Villa at City, and despite his age he is still one of the best finishers in world football, something we are clearly lacking at this moment in time.

I just think if he was available for a loan it would be a done deal, but I can't see City signing him on a long term contract.

Chippy_boy said:
not my fault! said:
The Game 77 said:

Our cunning??? plan was to strengthen our team ready of the battle with the scum, by selling Balotelli.

Utter madness imho... unless that is we sign Falcao or similar in the dying moments.

But I fear its the 2nd backwards moving window on the trot. We had a better squad 2 days ago and a better squad still before the last window.

Couldn't give a monkey's about Mario but I agree we've weakened our squad each of the last two windows. Not sure why champions would do that.

Mike N said:
Chippy_boy said:
not my fault! said:

Couldn't give a monkey's about Mario but I agree we've weakened our squad each of the last two windows. Not sure why champions would do that.

Champions don't weaken the team when they are at the top look at Baconface he always strengthens his squad when they are on top its what all the top team do just cant understand why we have gone the other way ??? All aborad the crazy train !!!!

The Game 77 said:
Mike N said:
Chippy_boy said:

Champions don't weaken the team when they are at the top look at Baconface he always strengthens his squad when they are on top its what all the top team do just cant understand why we have gone the other way ??? All aborad the crazy train !!!!

Maybe we have shown signs of inexperience.

I don't think Txiki will be in full force until the Summer.

Mike N said:
Chippy_boy said:
not my fault! said:

We are going backwards

ballinio said:
Mike N said:
Chippy_boy said:

We are going backwards

Thank you Mr Director of Football.

Hurry up and close this crappy window we don't need anymore needless signings we have enough.

ballinio said:
Mike N said:
Chippy_boy said:

We are going backwards
Shall we just wrap it all in then and ask the Sheikh to leave the keys at the door?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.