David Villa..

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
i'd take him if the price was right, clinical finisher, can use both feet and would link superbly with Silva Navas and Aguero.

Yeah I agree, but I would hope for a goal return of around 20 in all competitions.

sam-caddick said:
i'd take him if the price was right, clinical finisher, can use both feet and would link superbly with Silva Navas and Aguero.

Yeah I agree, but I would hope for a goal return of around 20 in all competitions.

with david villa I think you'd get it.

Let's sign him up then, for £10m it looks a good deal.

His wage demands have to be respectable though.

I wonder if the people on here saying David Villa is not good enough for us, also thought Balotelli was amongst the best strikers in the world?
Just curious.

Would be the best finisher at the club, and if team selection is based on quality and desire he'll need not worry about playing time. He'll see plenty of it.

I hope we get to see him in action later tonight when Spain play Nigeria. For those of you who have doubts in him due to his age; just watch him okay? Watch how much running the lad does, how he opens up space for others and what an engine he still has.

The guy simply oozes class.

Lets take another look at David Villa:

Vincente Del Bosque still considers him a starter for the Spanish national team. He combines fantastically with David Silva and Jesus Navas, probably will play equally well with Kun and Isco (I hope this transfer goes through at least).

Compared to someone like Cavani who everyone has the illusion will "Bang in the goals like Van Persie last season" he will better integrate into the team which at the end of the day is more important than individuals. Cavani is a very italian like striker. In my opinion Cavani is over rated such that people assume he is better than Suarez ability wise, whereas I think Suarez is in fact the better player despite his antics.

Villa not good enough, god give me strength, the guy is class, experienced and motivated, he could make the difference and also give city time to fetch Guidetti into the side, he could learn a lot from him, if the fee was right then why nit.

mancunial said:
Villa not good enough, god give me strength, the guy is class, experienced and motivated, he could make the difference and also give city time to fetch Guidetti into the side, he could learn a lot from him, if the fee was right then why nit.

Exactly! Apart from his motivation and class, he will easily integrate with Pellegrini and also he won't cost a bucket load of cash. Sometimes I understand why all the other teams get good players and we always pay loads and the signing doesn't turn out to be a success. Thankfully its getting better the more we progress.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.