David Villa..

Good player but the same age as Ibrahimovic and people on here were saying he was too, given the choice between the two i'd have Ibra every time personally.

I'd have him, but the money would have to be right. He could turn out to be a Sheringham type player....... (Oy!) in terms of longevity.

Sky Sports News just said that 'Sky Sources have been told Barcelona have offered David Villa to Man City and Liverpool but his wages could be a stumbling block''

God is anybody else bored with all the drivel reported. The number of players we've been linked with we'd have two new teams.

Alan_Is_A_Blue said:
Def should go for Villa if possible. You'd still get 12-15 goals at least from him.

I agree it wouldn't be more if his game time was restricted.

I'd easily consider him and Kun our two main attackers if he came here, Dzeko coming in behind the two. In fact, Villa is a more clinical finished than Kun and it wouldn't surprise me if he (Villa) ended up being our most prolific striker.
He's quite versatile for a poacher, being comfortable on both flanks, so I think he'd get a fair amount of game time.

Get the lad in ASAP! Cheap fee, links well with silva and navas and am sure would be amazing with kun!

Villa would be perfect! Cheap (So we can invest in other areas), VERY Experienced in the Champions League, Versatile, Goalscorer.

CM: Yaya, Ferna, Milner, Rodwell, Barry, Garcia
LW: Silva, Villa, Milner, Nasri
RW: Navas, Milner, Silva, Nasri
CAM: Silva, Nasri, Yaya, Villa
ST: Aguero, Villa, Dzeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.