David Villa..

Balo out villa in would be great business but shouldn't guidetti be given a chance? Or do you think he'll replace dzeko in the summer perhaps?

Samuel@samuelj29060 3:25
Balague: "Villa is available for transfer. He doesn't want to stay any longer if he can't play centre forward. £15m will get him." #LaLiga

What do you think about ?

Wouldn't pay £15million for a 31-year-old on the back of a broken leg, that sort of money can be invested in a young player. It's a very 2008-esque thing to spend a lot of money on a player approaching decline.

BlueDejong said:
Samuel@samuelj29060 3:25
Balague: "Villa is available for transfer. He doesn't want to stay any longer if he can't play centre forward. £15m will get him." #LaLiga

What do you think about ?

It's not my money, but I would have hoped for a little less, maybe around £12mil.

I still think his name brings in a lot of merchandise money, and I still think he's a top striker.

LoveCity said:
Wouldn't pay £15million for a 31-year-old on the back of a broken leg, that sort of money can be invested in a young player. It's a very 2008-esque thing to spend a lot of money on a player approaching decline.
Would easily get him for 7-8 million

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.