David Villa..

cmdub said:
Let me just say that I don't like bumping this thread but ppl should know whats out there:

Manchester City are interested in Barcelona forward David Villa (31). The Spaniard could replace Sergio Aguero at the English club. [people]

via @barcastuff

Now from my experience the news articles he usually posts to that account are from my understanding usually accurate... looking to see if I can find the article itself

Why the f**k would we want to get rid of a world class player who is only 24 and replace him with someone who used to be one? And is 31?

Not. A. Chance

Claytop said:
cmdub said:
Let me just say that I don't like bumping this thread but ppl should know whats out there:

Manchester City are interested in Barcelona forward David Villa (31). The Spaniard could replace Sergio Aguero at the English club. [people]

via @barcastuff

Now from my experience the news articles he usually posts to that account are from my understanding usually accurate... looking to see if I can find the article itself

Why the f**k would we want to get rid of a world class player who is only 24 and replace him with someone who used to be one? And is 31?

Not. A. Chance

Yea you might swop him for messi and that's about it

wtf-is-this-shit_640_417_s_c1_center_top_0_0.jpeg

cmdub said:

via @barcastuff

I dont even, I mean why
I
I
This makes no fucking sense

cmdub said:

via @barcastuff

Biggest laugh of the day; thanks.

[people] = Sunday Mirror = Daily Mirror!

City will NOT replace the club poster boy and star striker with a 31-year-old who recently recovered from a broken leg. Bet your house, car, and first born on it.

fair play the LC cause everywhere i looked it seemed to be pointing to that DM story as the first one. To play devils advocate though would Steve bates( who by all acounts seems to be a lowly troll and an average writer at best ) publish this without having a good source?

If the answer is yes then I'll move along I just hate that its even being put out there and i guess it goes to the fact that no other paper has written a story on it

Claytop said:
cmdub said:

via @barcastuff

Not. A. Chance

Couldn't agree more bud! Would be fucking mad to sell Sergio! And i'd be devastated..

cmdub said:
fair play the LC cause everywhere i looked it seemed to be pointing to that DM story as the first one. To play devils advocate though would Steve bates( who by all acounts seems to be a lowly troll and an average writer at best ) publish this without having a good source?

If the answer is yes then I'll move along I just hate that its even being put out there and i guess it goes to the fact that no other paper has written a story on it

Steve Bates is a rag Use to know his best mate and would get the inside line on Bates' story for the weekend if he didnt have a story he made one up total fiction

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.